Here at KCSU, we strive to ensure that, no matter where you are and what device you are using, you can always have the ability to listen to us.  That is why, aside from our standard web player, we have also implemented multiple methods of accessing the stream across multiple devices.

Flash is our conventional player, this is typically supported on almost all computer based platforms and is the easiest way to listen to us at any time.  To do so, click the listen now button at the top of the page.

An MP3 stream is available for those of you who would like to have direct access to the stream in a format that is compatible with all Apple computers and most Windows computers.  You can click on the Quicktime icon and go directly to the player or you can right click on it and save it to your desktop.  That way, in the future, you can open it directly.

We have our stream listed in the iTunes radio directory for ease of access to listeners who use iTunes quite heavily.  We are listed as “90.5 KCSU-FM” under the “Alternative Rock” Category.  This allows you to listen in iTunes as well as on Apple TVs.

TuneIn is a cross platform streamer that allows you to listen to us on the Web, iOS, and even Android based phones.  You can download the app by clicking one of the options below, and then searching for KCSU.